Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bouts Family Portrait Session

Andy used to work with me, which is how we became friends. He and Beth had Abigail last spring and they make such a beautiful family. We had some fun a couple weeks ago taking some pictures for them. Sadly, they'll be moving away soon.

Abigail is quite the thinker. She was very serious most of the time we were shooting. She really wanted to figure out what in the world I was doing there with my camera!

Abigail


Here she is with her mommy

Lucy


Look at how her daddy got her to smile

Lucy


I thought we were going to be doing pictures of this family of three but found out that the family actually has four members. It was nice meeting you, Lucy!

Lucy



Lucy


While we were there, Lucy had the opportunity to make a friend

Lucy


Abigail and Beth watched their interaction

Lucy




Andy, Beth, Abigail and Lucy, I pray God's blessings on your move. I'll miss you!

To view more photos from our session, visit their gallery at www.apictureoflife.com

No comments: